We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced and adaptable people to join our developing business. The ideal candidates will be commercially focused individuals with either a proven sales record, or a desire to develop a successful future in advertising sales or editorship. In return we offer a good salary package, including commission, superb working conditions and excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Our Maidstone office is looking to recruit an experienced Advertising Manager to work on a thriving B2B market leading monthly magazine.
You will be responsible for managing client accounts both UK & abroad and will be expected to effectively retain and grow the existing customer base through reviewing and selling our portfolio of advertising and online products.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Proactive in contacting existing customers to establish and build relationships.
- Should have experience in recording information in relevant databases and ensure CRM’s are kept up to date.
- Has consistently achieved set sales targets in a Telephone based sales environment.
- Able to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic team.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and deliver excellent service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this describes you, please email your CV to Paul Ryder, Media Director, on firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance by 7th May 2021, please include a mobile contact number and email address.
We will be in touch with suitable candidates w/c 10th May 2021.